In this episode Rob plays with the worlds smallest lightsaber, Luke drinks beer and Thom fears an anal probing.
IN TODAY’S SHOW
- A Question about issues surrounding Immersion
- Larp Safe Lightsaber!
- Larp World Magazine!
- We hit 100 Twitterers!
- This Years Thing
- What Makes a Good Monster?
We have recieved a message from Matthew Mevis
I have a question for LARP owners/plot directors.
I’m a 17-year vet of a handful of US LARPs with another 10 years of tabletop before that. Most of that time I’ve run games, in fact nearly exclusively running. My issue is when I go to the other side of the screen, as it were, I can’t get into the psychology and emotion of game. The best example I can give is that I’ve run games too long and I can’t see anything beyond the code of the Matrix, as it were.Have I utterly damaged my ability to achieve immersion, or are there some tips and techniques I can use to repair this issue?
The LARPbook team discuss this and come up with answers
A Larp Safe Lightsaber!
LARP World Magazine
The Magazine is due soon – but for now here is its Facebook Group
This Years Things – The Hill Fort
Not a larp event – but seriously what is cooler than building a hill fort
What Makes A Good Monster?
The LARPBook team try and figure out what makes a good monster.
- Music provided by: http://www.bensound.com
- Patreon – http://patreon.com/larpbook
- Shop: http://www.redbubble.com/ search for Larpbook
- You can listen to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Youtube, Twitch and Podbean just search for LARPBook
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.larpbook.com
- You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google plus just searched for Larpbook
- Don’t forget to give us a five star review on iTunes
The image for this post comes from Flickr User: Steve Jurvetson. You can learn more about this image here.